All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

I've always been middle-aged in my music listening because whatever age you are, the music is far better there.
Chanting out "Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles" in a cocky, overly cocker-ney kind of way doesn't do much for me, I'm afraid.
I've always worked backwards through music - being a young pup at only 35...........

I've always worked backwards through music - being a young pup at only 35...........
I think you can definitely call yourself middle age at 35. I know people's definition of it varies but I'd say middle age is roughly 35-65.

My retirement age is 67 (another 14 years) so I think I'll claim middle age until 67.

But whichever way you look at it, getting older is better than the alternative!

I think you can definitely call yourself middle age at 35. I know people's definition of it varies but I'd say middle age is roughly 35-65.

My retirement age is 67 (another 14 years) so I think I'll claim middle age until 67.

But whichever way you look at it, getting older is better than the alternative!
FOC..........! ;-)

Had a first listen to this today, it didn't really grab me, thought it was a bit dull really, and i'm not keen on his voice either.
Wont judge on that though, that wouldn't be right, so back to it tomorrow.

I’m not the biggest Paul Weller fan on the best of days but I am guessing among connoisseurs of the man’s output you would find few that agree that The Style Council is a better listen than The Jam. But I could be wrong.
Spot on. Never got The Jam. Loved The Style Council and can't think of any Weller solo song never mind album as again didn't do out for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.