All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

One mans dud is another mans best album.
it’s good to have the variety, think it’s would be more boring just putting Prog rock albums every week. It works. Just worry 2 albums a week is a bit much for many.
The total number still stands though, anyhow I only bother with this one and don’t vote if I cannot get through them.

I will be more than happy to carry on, equally I'm happy to put it on the side whilst we give posters nominations a good go.

just I've noticed on the top 1100 thread - some posters give scores straight away, skeptical they've really given it a listen and also we have less posters reviewing/scoring in general.

I am happy to to do more albums. I am WFH c. 80% of time and play music much of the day when not in meetings.

Cheers Blues! What was I moaning about ? 22 votes, some cracking reviews and of course a huge score for the mighty Zep who now take the top 2 in the table

Led Zeppelin / III
22 votes
Average Score = 7.3

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1

Next up....

1638440805206.png

Cheers Blues! What was I moaning about ? 22 votes, some cracking reviews and of course a huge score for the mighty Zep who now take the top 2 in the table

Led Zeppelin / III
22 votes
Average Score = 7.3

Updated table on Page 1

Next up....

View attachment 30951
Been up and down that stretch of highway in a Buick 6 like a rolling stone, must revisit sometime

Last edited:

Led Zeppelin / III
22 votes
Average Score = 7.3

Updated table on Page 1

Next up....

View attachment 30951
22 is a good number. So yes, what where you moaning about? :)

Highway 61 Revisted?

Led Zeppelin / III
22 votes
Average Score = 7.3

Updated table on Page 1

Next up....

View attachment 30951
What times the vigil for Talking Heads BH?

22 is a good number. So yes, what where you moaning about? :)

Highway 61 Revisted?
Ooo I hope so, another one I have on vinyl and can crank up loud on a Friday afternoon whilst I have the house to myself....
Once upon a time you dressed so fine
threw the bums a dime
in your prime
Didn't you?

There cannot be many better openers to an album

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.