Allan Saint-Maximin

605f0974f21ab995b08c618d3e172060.gif

NO the Saudi league is about his level . I know we are all missing football but some need to find hobbies to occupy them, and stop them coming up with these stupid notions !!! lol!!!!

He’d have been a terrific signing when the Sheikh first took over we should be nowhere near him now. To pre empt any sarcy comment I realise he’d have been like 10 years of age had we signed him then :)

On his day he's unplayable. Tore Walker a new one last season.

Problem is, its his day once in a bluemoon. Reminds me of Adama Traore. Nowhere near good enough for us.
Only reason he tore Walker a new one was because Walker was always recovering back into right back to cover that space, that was the beginning of the end for him, the inverted experiment was his end as a City regular.

He's not good enough for us, but he's one of the opposition players who'd great to watch when he's on form. Fast, tricky feet and one of the few players who can do something outrageous.

Personally, I'd rather watch him and the likes of Gnonto etc than workmanlike grafters.

He's not good enough for us, but he's one of the opposition players who'd great to watch when he's on form. Fast, tricky feet and one of the few players who can do something outrageous.

Personally, I'd rather watch him and the likes of Gnonto etc than workmanlike grafters.

That's what we said/thought when we signed Rodney Marsh, and we know how that ended up.

I really enjoy watching him play for the Geordies aswell, proper throwback of a winger. He'd do my nut in if we signed him though I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.