Allan Saint-Maximin

Bluesiam

Team supported
Only City
Anyone think this guy would be a great Sane replacement, or even an upgrade? I would be tremendously excited to see him at City.

Anyone think this guy would be a great Sane replacement, or even an upgrade? I would be tremendously excited to see him at City.
He's someone I wouldn't mind us getting. He's fast, skillful, can beat a player and can shoot. All seems good! Not sure how good he is at keeping possession and that may put us off possibly.

Don't know about Sane, but feels like he does a lot of what Sterling does but better (though that may just be form).

Think he's a good player but excels because he gets a lot of space to run into as Newcastle often play off the counter

Good player but I'd rather blood Cole Palmer and Jason McAtee.

This would be a much better scenario

Would suit a move to one of those teams vying for european spots. Leicester/Spurs/West Ham.

Brilliant player, very skillful. Against Liverpool, had their back 4 and Fabinho worried each time he ran with the ball. Quality player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.