Allan

Real-City

Udinese just signed Allan, any relation to our beloved Alan? If so sign him up!

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Marques_Loureiro#Club" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Marq ... reiro#Club</a>

replacement for Isla who along with Kwadwo Asamoah has joined Juventus.

Don't think it would work out with this "Allan", two R's Garry didn't go two smoothly so it is either our Alan or no Alan/Allan for me.

Off topic abit, but I have thought of an idea for a new thread; A team of Alan's

the rules are the players have to be known as Alan, although any spelling will do Alan Shearer, Smith etc are excluded. They don't have to be brazilian but I suspect most will be.

already got our Alan upfront, Allan (of Udinese) for right back and Braga's Alan at Right wing.

anybody interested in creating the thread as I dont have the required posts yet

If we bring in Allan, Alan and Bernard, we would certainly need to rethink the signature of Jo. Although Jo did just sign a contract with a powerhouse team in Cyprus. They placed second last year but they are hoping with Jo's signature it will put them over the top.

Real-City said:
If we bring in Allan, Alan and Bernard, we would certainly need to rethink the signature of Jo. Although Jo did just sign a contract with a powerhouse team in Cyprus. They placed second last year but they are hoping with Jo's signature it will put them over the top.

Ha Ha, he only joined his last club in May;good goal return too 2 in 2. Hope he does well at Apoel, they are decent outfit who look to add quality by signing "decent" South Americans,already a few Brazilians and an Argie in the squad. Jo's had a similar career path to some of them in that he's played in an eastern European league and done well there. They did well in the champions league last season;won a group containing Porto and Zenit and got to the quarter finals, where they were knocked out by Real Madrid.

Other Brazilian's who deserve a mention are Fred and Oscar, Fred and Jo upfront were would be a partnership worth seeing; two big guys with big hair. Oscar is perhaps a more serious target though as I think it fit in any one of AM positions, could play from wide like nasri and silva, or in a KaKa-esque role behind the striker.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
replacement for Isla who along with Kwadwo Asamoah has joined Juventus.

Don't think it would work out with this "Allan", two R's Garry didn't go two smoothly so it is either our Alan or no Alan/Allan for me.

fair point well made

only Alan with one L would work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.