Allan

For that quoted price I would rather we go for a player with more upside such as Rice.

Allan is a good defensive midfielder terrier but unsure if he then ticks Pep’s box of winning the ball & then executing defense splitting passes.

All this talk of 100m or whatever for Allan is a load of bollocks. He’s good yes. But 100m? Come on. Surely it’s obvious city won’t even entertain anything over £60m. This has been proved many times. All the sports news companies say city pay silly money. Don’t think we’ve ever paid silly money. So why do they keep stating this?

All this talk of 100m or whatever for Allan is a load of bollocks. He’s good yes. But 100m? Come on. Surely it’s obvious city won’t even entertain anything over £60m. This has been proved many times. All the sports news companies say city pay silly money. Don’t think we’ve ever paid silly money. So why do they keep stating this?
Why would they ask for 100 for Allan, if they sold Jorginho for 50 or something? That price is just bullshit I think

Why would they ask for 100 for Allan, if they sold Jorginho for 50 or something? That price is just bullshit I think

Long given up on newspaper figures, sometimes they are so far of the mark it makes you wonder how it’s been printed.

It’s not just the over inflated figures, some prices quoted for De Jong at times we where linked seemed to be about half the amount he would go for.

Given his age, he can probably be bought for a similar price as Jorginho went in the previous window. I can't see us being overly keen to on dealing with Napoli again though.

Last edited:
Allan is much better than Diawara, he's similar to Kante but better on the ball. It's criminal that he's been overlooked by Tite.
Daiwara might be a fool for joining Napoli, but it is a bit extreme to suggest he is as bad as Allan a slow fat hatchet man who plays in a league of slow play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.