Almost 1 Year......................AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

No matter how disappointing this season has been we will never forget that moment.

Yes I've been a blue for five years now i started going when i was 8 so i'm 13 now. My Dad got me becoming a city fan, he's been a city fan for 35 years now. Thanks for replying to my message.

My favourite picture ever taken

Perfect timing

sergio-aguero_2218721b.jpg

And this is some of report from the match by the Spanish paper Marca

"From tragedy to ecstasy, City made it an agonizing end of the Premier League. United's win against Sunderland (0-1) and their disastrous defeat against QPR meant they were left without a title. In added time, Mancini's team equalised through Dzeko, and Agüero broke with his brilliance to win it in the 94th minute. Manchester City is the new champion of the Premier League. The most twisted mind could not have provided a more elaborate end. Fans present in the Etihad have a story to tell forever. They went from crying and desolation to debauchery and euphoria. All by the grace of 'Kun' Agüero, unnoticed throughout the game but a hero for the circumstances in which he made City champion. The Argentine is already a living legend of the club."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.