Almost 25 years

city2

Since the millennium and the tories were in power for 14 of them. I am struggling to think of anything positive in that time apart from the Sheik taking over our Club. Technology has been the fastest improvement what with EV introduction. How many more private jets or yachts have been sold since the millennium . Trains roads and airports are lacking investment while some rich guy just spent close on 300m on his sons wedding there is no hope. What will it be like in another 25 years.

In 15 years Labour will be getting the same schtick the Tories are getting now.

Labour tend to give out "free stuff", Tories take it back and then charge you for it.

So it's unlikely that Labour would be viewed in the same way. Very few people look back on the Blair years as they do Thatcherism.

Since the millennium and the tories were in power for 14 of them. I am struggling to think of anything positive in that time apart from the Sheik taking over our Club. Technology has been the fastest improvement what with EV introduction. How many more private jets or yachts have been sold since the millennium . Trains roads and airports are lacking investment while some rich guy just spent close on 300m on his sons wedding there is no hope. What will it be like in another 25 years.
Who spent 300 million on a wedding?

Labour were in power for many years during that time and the only decent thing I can remember them doing was the smoking ban. There's a fag paper between both of them. The difference is like shopping at Tesco's or Sainsbury's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.