Almost Fell Asleep.

VinceYoungisaBLUE

Anyone else feel like we are one of the most boring teams? Jesus I have never before almost fell asleep watching City before but when we have 3 defensive midfielders in the game and sit on one point leads its hard to watch. I miss exciting fun football. Not this drab Italian style football where you try not to lose more than you do to win. Anyone else feel the same?

Bored? No, I wasn't bored. My sphincter is just now unclenching. I was terrified most of the second half. Hard to be bored that way.

I'd rather see us play boring and win 1-0 and get the points than go hammer and tongs for it but lose eventually...

the style we play might seem boring, but its effective in getting the points on the board and we're rarely exposed to breakaways

So it'll do me

And who could get bored of city dominating possession, seriously?

Just my two cents

danebanksheik said:
life's a woman
we're 3rd. Live with it

Didnt say I wasnt happy being 3rd, just saying were fucking terrible to watch for 2 hours. Do you find this football exciting?

taconinja said:
Bored? No, I wasn't bored. My sphincter is just now unclenching. I was terrified most of the second half. Hard to be bored that way.
Agreed. For the neutral viewer though, I would imagine that the game was a real struggle to watch. We were okay(ish) for the first 15-20 minutes. After that though, there was fuck all goalmouth action, at either end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.