Alou Diarra

BlueDejong

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Manchester-City-negotiate-with-Bordeaux-over-midfielder-Alou-Diarra/12734/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-a ... rra/12734/</a>

Manchester City are in talks with Girondins Bordeaux over 29-year-old defensive midfielder Alou Diarra , according to French sources.

Diarra, is a tough and experienced midfielder who has won 29 caps for France and played over 100 times for Bordeaux.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini will reportedly be handed a £50-million January transfer kitty.

A striker is said to be top of Mancini's wish list, but he is also looking for reinforcements in various other positions to assist his title assault.

Yann M'Vila, this guy is the future Essien, dont need a 29yr old looking for a payday but im taking this story with the contents of an entire salt factory anyway

charliebigspuds said:
can't see it, do we really need another defensive midfielder? DeJong, Barry, Zab, Yaya and Komps could all play that position
warhawkmoski said:
Makes zero sense. I don't buy it for a second.

Sorry to disagree lads.

I think it's a must that we try for someone to fill NDJ's shoes.

Whilst i agree we are fully loaded with midfielders, which one of them can actually do that job?

Did you not think that we looked less potent bringing Yaya back into a deeper role, Barry isn't mobile enough to do the job, Viera is too old, maybe Zab could that's the only one, so for me it makes sense.

He is not an investment though. At 29 years old he would hold no resale value so it would be very much keeping the transfer fee down to a minimum in my opinion. I know we're not exactly struggling for money, but even so Sheikh Mansour didn't get rich by throwing his money away.

C_T_I_D said:
He is not an investment though. At 29 years old he would hold no resale value so it would be very much keeping the transfer fee down to a minimum in my opinion. I know we're not exactly struggling for money, but even so Sheikh Mansour didn't get rich by throwing his money away.

No arguement with that, but the role/position needs filling IMHO

wouldnt surprise me if we made another move for macdonald mariga, been phased out of the inter team and is still only 23 i think.

Bluetones said:
wouldnt surprise me if we made another move for macdonald mariga, been phased out of the inter team and is still only 23 i think.
forgot about him u rekon bobby still wants him

cityboy1 said:
Bluetones said:
forgot about him u rekon bobby still wants him

would the work permit still be a problem as it was when we tried to sign him last time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.