Alternative striker options

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Academica, 7 Aug 2017.

1. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

I’m not sure he is THE option, and definitely not that we change our style because of 2 bad defeats, but our wingers and attacking midfielders would give him so much space and so many chances. Also, if we went 352, Jesus and Kane would be a great combination.
    We keep rushing Aguero/Jesus back from injury and one bad injury to either next season could be disasterous.

2. the_tevez_wiggle

the_tevez_wiggle

Don’t think we could afford him this season. We need a left back kinda like sessignon. We need a dcm like Fabinho or weigl. We need a winger/striker like bailley or Werner. That’s nearly £200m. I would also sell otamendi and bring someone like Jonathan tarr. We get crap money for players as well so when we sell hart, bravo, mangala, ota, yaya, Danilo, etc we will be lucky to make £50m. Kane would be great but we still need strength in the squad.

3. Delphinho

Delphinho

Depay scored 1 and had 4 assists today. He has 16 goals and 14 assists this season. It would be great if we signed him, and made him a world class player after he failed miserably for the rags

4. abu13

abu13

I would love us to go and get Griezmann, pretty sure he will end up at Barca but he would be awesome in our team, with him Sane and Sterling on the break we would be frightening.

5. Tevez City

Tevez City

How about Fekir ?

6. Edwin Edwin

Edwin Edwin

Griezmann...Versatile across the front 3 and a killer in the box..
    108 Goals & 38 Assists in 200 Appearances in a defensive Atleti side is phenomenal..Would hit 30+ goals easily in our setup..89 M £ for a player of his quality in the current market is peanuts.
    Have to fight off heavy Barca interest but if only Pep would make the call..

7. Franknorgrovesnephew

Franknorgrovesnephew

Think Fekir would be a great fit for city he's a great player.

8. Delphinho

Delphinho

21 goals and 6 assists, but he is injured a lot, and I can`t see where he would play. He`s not a striker or a winger, more like a number 10

9. NorthamptonBlue

NorthamptonBlue

Insigne rarely gets a mention on here. When we played Napoli, I thought he looked a good fit for us.

10. Delphinho

Delphinho

He has said several times that he wants to stay at Napoli. If he would be willing to leave Napoli, I would take him because he is one of the best left-wingers in the world