Alternative striker options

Everyone is available for the right price. Whether we'd be willing to spend enough to get the very best is probably, unfortunately and very disappointingly, unlikely it seems. I'd love to see us to go for Salah, Kane, Neymar, Mbappe or Hazard.

However, we could go for Bale, or Lewandowski. Or maybe Diego Costa fancies a return to the Premier League. Even more controversially, what about a cheeky bid for Rashford?

Bale is world class, its just not a shame he's better at sitting on an medical table and stealing a living than he ever will be at football. I would rather fuck a bag of nails than see Neymar in a city shirt, he's an absolute reprobate. Hazard is just a whingey little shit with a nice booty, wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole at the prices chelski would demand. Lewandowski and Kane are incredible sure but they don't play across the front 3 so doesn't help our squad at all and would surely mean the end of Aguero.

So that only leaves Mbappe and Salah. Not a chance Mbappe happens, UEFA would really have to bend PSG over a barrel and they're far too corrupt for that no matter how hard they blow. Some briefcases will change hands, PSG will sell some dead wood and that'll be that. As for Salah FSG would pull our pants down for 200 million easily I reckon and no player is worth that. Especially not one who's had only one outstanding season and is almost 26.

Bale is world class, its just not a shame he's better at sitting on an medical table and stealing a living than he ever will be at football. I would rather fuck a bag of nails than see Neymar in a city shirt, he's an absolute reprobate. Hazard is just a whingey little shit with a nice booty, wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole at the prices chelski would demand. Lewandowski and Kane are incredible sure but they don't play across the front 3 so doesn't help our squad at all and would surely mean the end of Aguero.

So that only leaves Mbappe and Salah. Not a chance Mbappe happens, UEFA would really have to bend PSG over a barrel and they're far too corrupt for that no matter how hard they blow. Some briefcases will change hands, PSG will sell some dead wood and that'll be that. As for Salah FSG would pull our pants down for 200 million easily I reckon and no player is worth that. Especially not one who's had only one outstanding season and is almost 26.
To many people involved and some are independent from uefa for brown envelopes

Slim chance, but I would love Son. Griezmann, Bailey, Mbappe or maybe even Martial would be great signings as well

Independent, so it gives a fair opinion, and it would stand up in court

No I mean that's not what marketing companies do. They would provide a marketing strategy for a product etc, not audit the financial dealings of an organisation and whether or not that meets the legal obligations set out by a governing authority.

No I mean that's not what marketing companies do. They would provide a marketing strategy for a product etc, not audit the financial dealings of an organisation and whether or not that meets the legal obligations set out by a governing authority.
Your not get this,are you
They independent expert market valuation of commercial and marketing deals concerning psg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.