Alternative top 10 players to watch out for...

benCTID said:
Gai wont make it because of injuries, one player who I think will be a superstar is Tony Silva from Liverpool.

Is this the same kid who made zero impression when the EDS beat Liverpool reserves the other week? Most of our team looked better, to be honest, if its the same Silva.

LoveCity said:
benCTID said:
Gai wont make it because of injuries, one player who I think will be a superstar is Tony Silva from Liverpool.

Is this the same kid who made zero impression when the EDS beat Liverpool reserves the other week? Most of our team looked better, to be honest, if its the same Silva.

Yep, but I think he will be a superstar... just watch his goal for the reserves against Manure.

benCTID said:
With a name like that he'd make a great 4th on the bill at the Pavilion Theatre, Fleetwood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.