Altrincham

jaiguruKun

With the City game being on Sunday, I'm off to see Altrincham ( the club that gave us,erm, Peter Swales) v North Ferriby United at Moss Lane on Saturday, 3rd v 2nd in the conference north. Really enjoying my non-league footy at the moment, it's great to go to a game and enjoy it without the emotional involvement! I normally get my 5 year old lad in for free too. They are doing some great marketing on twitter around #altypromopush. I thought I would give them a mention as they are the epitome of a great non-league club that deserves more support.

Re: #altypromopush

I'm going to try and make it, big game in the context of automatic promotion.

Give the Alty keeper grief though, he slagged off City supporters last weekend.

moomba said:

Stuart Coburn? Is he a Rag? What did he say?

jaigurugoat said:
moomba said:

Stuart Coburn? Is he a Rag? What did he say?

Yeah, Coburn. Just going on about empty seats, calling us shit supporters.

He is a rag.

jaigurugoat said:
With the City game being on Sunday, I'm off to see Altrincham ( the club that gave us,erm, Peter Swales) v North Ferriby United at Moss Lane on Saturday, 3rd v 2nd in the conference north. Really enjoying my non-league footy at the moment, it's great to go to a game and enjoy it without the emotional involvement! I normally get my 5 year old lad in for free too. They are doing some great marketing on twitter around #altypromopush. I thought I would give them a mention as they are the epitome of a great non-league club that deserves more support.

You could have added Frank Carrodus to balance things out a little. ;-)

Didnt get to this until the 2nd half but finished 1-1. Alty good in the 2nd half, coming back from 1 down. Nth Ferriby had a few chances too though.

Big shout for Alty today. Won their play off semi with 2 late goals. They have home advantage for the one off final game next saturday against Guisley.

Listened to the game yesterday on Radio Robins. Didn't have a clue what was going on at the end, just a lot of screaming. I'm going on Saturday, hopefully a good start to a great sporting weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.