"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

Interesting story i heard (and the source is very reliable) is that Taylor 100% was going to send sideshow bob off and didn't because the assistant on the near side was shouting to him that it wasn't a foul on Sergio and because he wasn't 100% sure he went with the assistants view (i remember seeing him go for his pocket at the time to send him off).
He has watched the incident since on TV and has said he should have sent him off.
That 1 decision could cost us the league, we'd only be 2 points behind now.
Get the penalty for the push on Sterling v Spurs and we'd be 0 points behind.

Pep Quote:

When you score a lot of goals the referee doesn’t matter.

Again, we lost as we missed a lot of chances. If we score a lot the referee doesn’t matter.

Hope he's installed this into the players DNA...

Given the present climate with Clattenberg and Oliver bailing out I'd be surprised if any of the rest dare to throw flames on the fire, the instruction will be nothing controversial this weekend guys.

Alty Taylor will be on his bestest behaviour today no dramas, he is probably under instruction from Pigmol or whoever is pulling pigmols strings at the moment .

Alty Taylor will be on his bestest behaviour today no dramas, he is probably under instruction from Pigmol or whoever is pulling pigmols strings at the moment .

or he'll give us some ridiculously generous decisions where it doesn't matter which MOTD will bang on about for 10 minutes make it look like we're the evil party benefitting from refereeing screw jobbing whilst Thursday night gets brushed under the carpet. Just the Trump "alternative facts" approach, masses lap it up.

I guess it will all come down to who the FA wish to have the romance of the cup today !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.