"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

You see, I'll have to look at both those incidents again. I thought the trip on Aguero was accidental, and I did think KdB kicked the ball out of the keeper's hands. I'm sure MOTD will highlight both....!

The KDB/goalkeeper one he got wrong it was right in front of where I was & I had a very, very clear view & the goalkeeper did not have a firm grip it came out of his hands & Kev went for it.

The KDB/goalkeeper one he got wrong it was right in front of where I was & I had a very, very clear view & the goalkeeper did not have a firm grip it came out of his hands & Kev went for it.

I might be wrong but i think the linesman made the call in his ear.

Doesn't excuse it being wrong mind.

As I said, I'll need to see it again, as my stream may not have been the clearest. Same with the Aguero trip.

Thought he was going to give them a pen near the end - would have been interesting,

I might be wrong but i think the linesman made the call in his ear.

Doesn't excuse it being wrong mind.
Shows how difficult it is for a ref, even a cheating red bastard, we all saw it and have different views - I thought the keeper spilled it without kev getting near him, and the liner gave nothing but seemed to start nodding after the cheating red bastard blew his cheating red bastard whistle. Today aside he's still a cheating red bastard which although only an opinion formed over time, could be considered factually correct based on the Chelsea game.

Shows how difficult it is for a ref, even a cheating red bastard, we all saw it and have different views - I thought the keeper spilled it without kev getting near him, and the liner gave nothing but seemed to start nodding after the cheating red bastard blew his cheating red bastard whistle. Today aside he's still a cheating red bastard which although only an opinion formed over time, could be considered factually correct based on the Chelsea game.

We can all agree he is a cheating rag ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.