"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

I thought we got all the decisions for once, apart from the KDB incident with their keeper. It seemed to me that Taylor was overcompensating for his disgraceful performance against Chelsea. I would like to think that City put pressure on behind the scenes. It's the sort of trick United have been pulling for years and if you can't beat them join them.

My only issue with yesterday is yet again, we see a ref handling a cup tie far differently to what he would a PL fixture.

The laws of the game are the exact same regardless of what game it is or competition and just because its the cup against lower league opposition doesn't mean that fouls can be ignored at will.

Don't we have to put up with this cheating bastard again for the replay?
We do. Where we can give him the full on abuse he deserves. On which point, I have to say I was exceptionally disappointed with our Away following's lack of audible abuse to the rag.

I can't believe people are making an issue out of that incident. I'd be the first to say otherwise but the keeper had two hands on the ball.

Has to be in his hands. It bounced out slightly (imo) so not in control.
doesn't bother me that much. What's done is done. Looking forward to the replay.

I thought we got all the decisions for once, apart from the KDB incident with their keeper. It seemed to me that Taylor was overcompensating for his disgraceful performance against Chelsea. I would like to think that City put pressure on behind the scenes. It's the sort of trick United have been pulling for years and if you can't beat them join them.

So you have no issue with referees being influenced as long as City are the ones doing it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.