"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

Has to be in his hands. It bounced out slightly (imo) so not in control.
doesn't bother me that much. What's done is done. Looking forward to the replay.

Incorrect I'm afraid. To be honest it sounds like a lot of posters on here don't know the rules.
He only needs one hand on the ball and the ball to be on the surface, a player can't kick the ball out of his hand/hands. This is what Kevin did so a correct foul was given.
I've slated Anthony Taylor for "mistakes" before so makes sense to congratulate him on good calls when he does them.

Incorrect I'm afraid. To be honest it sounds like a lot of posters on here don't know the rules.
He only needs one hand on the ball and the ball to be on the surface, a player can't kick the ball out of his hand/hands. This is what Kevin did so a correct foul was given.
I've slated Anthony Taylor for "mistakes" before so makes sense to congratulate him on good calls when he does them.
The dibble rule then

But the ball has to be in his hand. I'm saying he let it slip, just a bit.
Anyway I've no problem with it.

I assume this twat has got the replay - lets not forget the Chelsea debacle just 'cos he had a fairer game yesterday. We need to let him know the Etihad does not want him reffing here, running the line, 4th official or making the brews . Constant abuse for 90 mins is the minimum required.

Aguero got clattered from behind early in the first half which he ignored. Set the game up for the foul fest encounter it became.

Big deal, he didnt make us lose the Huddersfield game. The old 'to be fair' mob are out in force. He got every single big decision wrong against Chelsea, a far more important game than last Saturday. It's an absolute disgrace he has anything to do with our, or the Rags, games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.