"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

Incorrect I'm afraid. To be honest it sounds like a lot of posters on here don't know the rules.
He only needs one hand on the ball and the ball to be on the surface, a player can't kick the ball out of his hand/hands. This is what Kevin did so a correct foul was given.
I've slated Anthony Taylor for "mistakes" before so makes sense to congratulate him on good calls when he does them.

This! From an ex-ref he got this right. If the keeper has one hand on the ball, whilst the ball is on the ground, the keeper is deemed to have 'control' of the ball and it cannot be kicked out of his hand(s) .... as much as i hate to say this, he did get it right :-(

9 PL Refs off to Marbella on Sunday for Mr Altys stag do. Marriner going out Monday after the EFL Final.

Wonder if he'll stray offside?

The Alty Tit's performance in the Huddersfield match only makes his performance in the CFC game even more questionable! If people are making the suggestion that he got most things right at Huddersfield then he must have more than a passing knowledge of the Laws of the Game. Why didn't he apply that knowledge in the Chelsea game? Chalk and cheese performances that can only leave the ordinary fan wondering!

The Alty Tit's performance in the Huddersfield match only makes his performance in the CFC game even more questionable! If people are making the suggestion that he got most things right at Huddersfield then he must have more than a passing knowledge of the Laws of the Game. Why didn't he apply that knowledge in the Chelsea game? Chalk and cheese performances that can only leave the ordinary fan wondering!
Mind you, you might wonder how a team that can score 5 against Monaco and 3 against Barcelona, have the best PL away record(?) can lose so abjectly at Everton and Leicester.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.