"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

Absolute disgrace this scum should never ref again, an absolute cheat of the highest order.

What is the process to complain\ challenge the appointment of this horrible vindictive cheating worm

It's an fa cup game, perfect for chucking tennis balls at the bent ****. 4,000 balls ideally red ones at him when down our end would look ace ;)

Worst that could happen would be a fine, they can't do us any points for it.

If I'd managed to get a ticket I'dhave no voice from abusing him by half-time.
Completely agree. We've been protesting against UEFA for years because they're bent. Well this bent **** is also a red and has directly affected a match with 50,000 of our fans present, cost us a match, probably laughed at us afterwards and has affected our title chances.

Get your balls out blues.

Interesting story i heard (and the source is very reliable) is that Taylor 100% was going to send sideshow bob off and didn't because the assistant on the near side was shouting to him that it wasn't a foul on Sergio and because he wasn't 100% sure he went with the assistants view (i remember seeing him go for his pocket at the time to send him off).
He has watched the incident since on TV and has said he should have sent him off.
That 1 decision could cost us the league, we'd only be 2 points behind now.
Lets hope he feels he owes us one.

What about no penalty for Gundogan?
No red card for fabregas?
Only 1 foul given against Chelsea in final half hour where they scored 3 goals?

He was on one

just find the acceptance staggering, considering the fuss over a BBC tweet and the fact we got an official removed from the previous round with a bit of a fuss.

but no, just acceptance with meaningless gestures whilst The FA knock us out again.

KILL KILL KILL

We did not get an official removed from the game in the last round, the FA themselves removed the ref when they realised that the ref was a former Crystal Palace player. Every time Oliver makes a decision against us the fans should start shouting you not fit to referee, over and over again. Then don't forget to cheer when he gives us a free kick.

We did not get an official removed from the game in the last round, the FA themselves removed the ref when they realised that the ref was a former Crystal Palace player. Every time Oliver makes a decision against us the fans should start shouting you not fit to referee, over and over again. Then don't forget to cheer when he gives us a free kick.
Don't think Oliver will give anything against us in this game.

Last season, we played Liverpool in the midweek after beating them in the League Cup final.
Can't remember if the fixture was moved or originally scheduled for that date, though.

Thought it was Newcastle, and it was just coincidence for the Liverpool match.

My point was that it was suggested that 1 March was a likely time for the rearranged Utd match. Two weeks to go without any announcement makes that very unlikely to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.