Aly Cissokho

This would fit in with the stories on here about Cook and Marwood going to Lyon yesterday. This guy would be great, Micah and him down the flanks would be hell of an attacking full back pairing.

Yeah. Sounds true if City met with the players agent.

I knew Mancini wanted another left-back and some here suggest it will be Baines.

However...i always knew Mancini prefers strong, physical, tall players. Especially when it comes to defenders...thats why i can see him going for Cissokho.

I think Mancini wanted Cissokho already last january. Atleast reports say so.

Size matters for Mancini. :D Thats why i always belived Cissokho is Mancinis left-back target. Even when Tolmie and other ITK :s talked about Baines.

According to Wikipedia, which as we know, is very seldom wrong..."Aly Cissokho (born 15 September 1987 in Blois) is a French football player of Senegalese descent who plays for French club Olympique Lyonnais in Ligue 1. He plays as a left back and has been described as a sprightly left-back with good speed and stamina."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.