Amanda Knox

scowy68 said:
She's as mad as a March hare.You can see it in the eyes.I'd give her one though.

Yeah I'd give her one too, she sounds like a right goer, 'foxy knoxy'. I bet her arse is twitching at the moment. Verdict could be delivered this afternoon, so by the end of today she'll either be going home for xmas, or be spending the rest of her days in an Italian jail. Fuck me i'd hate to be in that situation right now, especially if she IS innocent. That Solleccito looks like a twat.

She'll get plenty of pork dagger in that Italian nick.Knowning the eyeties though,they'll want to go in through the back door.

Guilty as fuck and ashamed that skynews seem to be taking the lead from Fox news and falling for her butter won't melt facade. I wonder how the victims parents feel watching the fawning.

Forgot to add the arrogance of her family being interviewed today basically saying the italians are bent and they are can't wait for her to come home. Absolutly no respect for the victim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.