Amazing Curry House???

rickmcfc said:
Im not been funny but are you 2 taking the piss? Just looked at that Walmersley Massala on google street views and its a house???

<a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enGB344&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Walmersley+Massala+bury&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=Walmersley+Massala&hnear=bury&cid=0,0,10429336886602261743&ei=yi_oS5nJFNTq-Aav5sXaDw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQnwIwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz ... CBYQnwIwAA</a>

that's not it!! it's further up the road on the bend

it's above a pub (Masons Arms)

the beauty of it is you pay pub prices for the drinks ( they bring them up from downstairs to your table)

Doesn't look too clever that Massala place in Bury, i'm in Bury and never heard of it... this isn't to say its crap, just doesn't look clever (and yes i did find the correct building on StreetView)

SteSteez said:
Doesn't look too clever that Massala place in Bury, i'm in Bury and never heard of it... this isn't to say its crap, just doesn't look clever (and yes i did find the correct building on StreetView)

that pic is definitely not it!!!

I was there last Saturday night - it's just up past Tetrosyl

give it a try ( if you don't like it I'll give you a tenner!!!)

Don't listen to what anyone else has said, the best curry house I have ever been to is the Achari in Bolton.

I've been to loads overt he years and this is by far the best! It's near the big Sainsbury's and Morrisons about 1 mile from the town centre.

On Sundays they do a special offer: Starter, Main Course, Rice/Chips and Side dish such as Naan bread or bombay potatos etc for £10 and you even get a free drink when you've had your meal.

Trust me on this it is the nicest curry I've had, much better than any in Rusholme which imo is overrated.

alib said:
SteSteez said:

Tetrosyl, theres no indians around there, just a B&Q and a newish housing estate

SteSteez said:
alib said:

Tetrosyl, theres no indians around there, just a B&Q and a newish housing estate

are you sure you are from Bury mate

Tetrosyl ( nowhere near B&Q)

Bevis Green Works
Mill Road
Off Walmersley Old Road
Walmersley
Bury

about 250 yds from The Masons Arms/Walmersley Massala!!!

There is another Tetrosyl down Bridge Hall Lane, which I think is the one that the other poster is referring to.

mackenzie said:
There is another Tetrosyl down Bridge Hall Lane, which I think is the one that the other poster is referring to.

ah, I didn't know that - nevr been down Bridge Hall Lane , only to B&Q/Burger King!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.