Amazing if true..councils

mrcunny said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Swales lives said:
You do an awful job of pretending not to be BrooklandsBlue don't you?
You even agree with each other on the same threads and refer to each other as "friend".

Get a real friend and get stronger medication. SCAB!!

LOL- as I said last time, when you were told MANY times by Ric and others both on the site and in Private messages, I have NEVER EVER posted on here as anyone other than BB.20/BB.....

And as we all know you are Otter from mancityfans and also RRH.

oh. are you and me supposed to be the same person?..you just cant make this up so laughable..

lets see if he will back this up..with a bet say £50 quid..so that would be £25 each or if we are the same a cool £50 notes for hardboy compton..

Yeah Im up for that (he constantly accuses those who disagree with him as being the same people) £50 that we are not the same people. Mods please feel free to confirm this.

When the confirmation comes, I will expect a full written public apology!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mrcunny said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Swales lives said:
You do an awful job of pretending not to be BrooklandsBlue don't you?
You even agree with each other on the same threads and refer to each other as "friend".

Get a real friend and get stronger medication. SCAB!!

LOL- as I said last time, when you were told MANY times by Ric and others both on the site and in Private messages, I have NEVER EVER posted on here as anyone other than BB.20/BB.....

And as we all know you are Otter from mancityfans and also RRH.

oh. are you and me supposed to be the same person?..you just cant make this up so laughable..

lets see if he will back this up..with a bet say £50 quid..so that would be £25 each or if we are the same a cool £50 notes for hardboy compton..

Yeah Im up for that (he constantly accuses those who disagree with him as being the same people) £50 that we are not the same people. Mods please feel free to confirm this.

When the confirmation comes, I will expect a full written public apology!

anyways if we are the same person what ya mrs like..lol

so since the banks have destroyed the value of of private pension schemes are we to give up ours?
The average local council spends 10 million on pensions

nearly half a fred goodwin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.