Amazon’s Hunters, is it really based on a true story ?

ancoats

they seem to be calling out some of the biggest names in the USA and the government and Nasa's
if so and pretty close to the truth then big questions should be asked

also there was a good TV show a couple years back called hunting hitler and saying he did not died but was living in south america and that spain help smuggle him out that was getting close to the truth then was cut

Watched both. Hunters a bit weird at times but enjoyable. Hunting Hitler was very interesting and then it disappeared.

Not seen hunters yet but I’ve heard it is “inspired by real events” which essentially means everything in it is completely fictional.

I have a somewhat unhealthy fascination with Hitler documentaries but I give the whole he’s alive and escaped to Argentina conspiracy a swerve, there’s zero evidence and I hate the dramatised bullshit format they’re always presented in that they try to pass off as a documentary.

Based on the truth in that there are (or were) Nazi hunters who repatriated a number of high profile bods from various outposts largely in south america, and there is I believe truth in the NASA/American rocket scientists being ex-German rocket scientists who developed the V2 and the first jet fighter plane (amongst other things), but the emphasis here is on German rather than Nazi, and I'm not able to believe that some of those persons were formerly employed at Aushwitz or Baden Baden.

I put little credence in the truth of the final scenes from the series and the survival of Adolph and Eva, but it was a nice twist, nor is there any truth in the Nazi plot to create the fourth reich in america, but that didn't need saying really did it

It’s largely utter drivel.
Anyone who thinks it has any truth to it really needs to go and read a decent history book.
There were no chess matches for starters.
I watched the first four episodes then gave up as it’s yet another Yanks rewrite history pile of shite.

Watched both. Hunters a bit weird at times but enjoyable. Hunting Hitler was very interesting and then it disappeared.

the hunting hitler was getting to close to the truth and then somebody had it cut after 3 seasons ? in the last series and the last episodes they just closed the case and settled for bullshit, and you could see they was under pressure to paper over the work they had done, even the clip of the so called picture of hitler from 1961 was papered over and removed from the show because they said it was against the rules of showing somebody that did not agree to the showing, and it could upset the families without 100% concrete evidence of naming names

Hunters is so bad I'm amazed it got made

It borrows from this book in very very small ways

Not seen hunters yet but I’ve heard it is “inspired by real events” which essentially means everything in it is completely fictional.

I have a somewhat unhealthy fascination with Hitler documentaries but I give the whole he’s alive and escaped to Argentina conspiracy a swerve, there’s zero evidence and I hate the dramatised bullshit format they’re always presented in that they try to pass off as a documentary.

there are so many links to how and why he could have escaped ? and the missing body if he was dead set the alarm bells ringing for one ? if they did kill him you can bet pictures would have been produced and the body would have been put on show for the world to see ? so yes he could have got away and yes a trade could have been made and yes links to spain and south america are facts with the nazi's so why not

Hunters is so bad I'm amazed it got made

It borrows from this book in very very small ways

its the name dropping that they are making claims about that got me puzzled ? and right at the top of the tree in the president and Nasa ? you think they would have had the lawyers all over it and taken to court because we are talking about a major crime here ? and if the USA was hiding nazi's and giving them major rolls in running the world then it needs reopening and looking into

there are so many links to how and why he could have escaped ? and the missing body if he was dead set the alarm bells ringing for one ? if they did kill him you can bet pictures would have been produced and the body would have been put on show for the world to see ? so yes he could have got away and yes a trade could have been made and yes links to spain and south america are facts with the nazi's so why not

"They" whoever "They" are didn't kill him, suicide then body burned. Impossible to verify in those days, not sure what was supposed to have happened to the ashes though, but some russian probably knew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.