Amazon Fire Stick

I've had mine about 3 years when Kodi was the go to live football source. It still outperforms my far more expensive android box

I was looking for alternatives a while back, simply put the Firestick4k was the best "bang for your buck" at the time by a distance(specs, performance, price) and I doubt that's changed.

I've had one ages,they are easy to set up,get all the appts you want from amazon appt store,mine works perfectly,you can move it around the house as what you want is on the firestick not your tv's,i have a normal one and i'm happy,i don't know if the 4g one is worth the extra cost
I got the old one bought the 4k stick for other room and it's much quicker deffo worth it Karen

I put this app on my firestick after someone mentioned it on the kodi thread , it works great with the iptv thing . Loads of movies and tv series
3bfd6eabe1c9939f6d73f7135cb4a7b3.jpg

Cheers for the seemingly overwhelming endorsement, it has been ordered. Now I just have to hope my third world internet can cope with it

I had one in a drawer gathering dust but I fired it up again last night and reset it to factory default before banging a few up to date apps on it. Pleasantly surprised and everything you'd need on a media device, forgotten how good it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.