Amazon Fire Stick

BigOscar

I'm guessing with the Man City app coming out on it, some of you guys have picked up an Amazon fire stick and I was wondering whether you thought it was any good?

I currently have a smart tv with my PS4 plugged into it, so can get all the standard apps like Netflix, Amazon, Sky, iPlayer etc but I can't get a few apps that I'd want on my TV (MLB and Viki, off the top of my head). Are the sticks worth it? Do they work alright? Are they simple to use, as I'd like to be able to just take it out of one TV and stick in the one in the living room from time to time?

I've had one ages,they are easy to set up,get all the appts you want from amazon appt store,mine works perfectly,you can move it around the house as what you want is on the firestick not your tv's,i have a normal one and i'm happy,i don't know if the 4g one is worth the extra cost

My internet will never sustain 4G, so I doubt the more expensive one worth it for the increased processer speed? (no idea what that would really do in a thing like this?)

It sounds like it'd work how I want, so I could usually just have it connected to my TV to watch things on, but I could just unplug it and put it in the living room if my wife wants to watch terrible Korean tv. At the moment I've been forced to connect my laptop to my tv, which is sub-optimal. £40 seems pretty reasonable if it is no hassle to move it around

My internet will never sustain 4G, so I doubt the more expensive one worth it for the increased processer speed? (no idea what that would really do in a thing like this?)

It sounds like it'd work how I want, so I could usually just have it connected to my TV to watch things on, but I could just unplug it and put it in the living room if my wife wants to watch terrible Korean tv. At the moment I've been forced to connect my laptop to my tv, which is sub-optimal. £40 seems pretty reasonable if it is no hassle to move it around
You literally unplug it and put it in another telly

The better spec one you get the faster it is.
My daughter has the cheapest one and I find it is slow.
Plus my 4K one was £24.99 on a deal of the day.

I've had a One just over a year now and it's sound. I have iptv on it which I stream all my sports through, and I have a couple of really good free apps for tv shows and movies. Just plug in and it goes in a hdmi slot, easy to use and move from One tv to another.

I've got one and struggle to find anything of interest to watch.

The better spec one you get the faster it is.
My daughter has the cheapest one and I find it is slow.
Plus my 4K one was £24.99 on a deal of the day.
Isn't the speed more dependent on the quality of your internet? Or are you talking about menus and the like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.