'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Sorry to ask what might be a stupid question but is there any information out there about this show's format and release date? Is it going to be put out at the end of the season or is it going to be some sort of weekly "live" type thing? I'm assuming the former because the season is nearly half over already.

Sorry to ask what might be a stupid question but is there any information out there about this show's format and release date? Is it going to be put out at the end of the season or is it going to be some sort of weekly "live" type thing? I'm assuming the former because the season is nearly half over already.

I was interviewed by them last Monday night (giving a supporter's view of the upcoming Derby) and he told me that it is going to be wide ranging covering many aspects of the club and will be aired in episodes. Can't remember if he said 8 or 10 episodes though.

I was interviewed by them last Monday night (giving a supporter's view of the upcoming Derby) and he told me that it is going to be wide ranging covering many aspects of the club and will be aired in episodes. Can't remember if he said 8 or 10 episodes though.

Right. But how quickly will they get it out? Presumably the content becomes less relevant as the time-gap increases.

Right. But how quickly will they get it out? Presumably the content becomes less relevant as the time-gap increases.

I'm presuming it will be at the end of the season and will have a voice over explaining what part of the season we are at. I'll find out more at the weekend if I can.

I would assume they would try to time it so it comes to the end when the season ends.

Then they get the triumph or disaster moments which attract City fans & neutrals if we are winning, or rags & scousers if it goes tits up.

Would make no sense to not do it that way imo.

That's my guess. It needs to start, say, in the new year, and the first episode can bring the viewers up to date, then the rest be almost like a diary (weekly? Bi-weekly). Surely that's the way it needs to be for maximum interest.

If it follows the format of Amazon's NFL doc All or Nothing, it is 10 episodes based on 'last' season - so it'd have to be already being filmed to be out next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.