'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Netflix has just released a documentary about juventus following them over 3 episodes in Italian. Imagine the amazon documentary on us will be similar

Netflix has just released a documentary about juventus following them over 3 episodes in Italian. Imagine the amazon documentary on us will be similar
Yeah 3 episodes now and 3 at end of season.
Watched them earlier and I hope amazon do a better effort with us than Netflix have done.
I understand they will be catering for a audience some of whom may not be hugely interested in football but the voiceover was cringeworthy.
They over emphasised some matches importance and the post match editing of commentary was naff.
Some decent bits like the players thoughts when one-on-one with the camera and some community work but overall a poor effort.

Watch All Or Nothing on Amazon, that will give you a feel of how the City docu will be quality wise, i binge watched it and was rooting for Arizona Cardinals even though i dont watch NFL so much! I think it will create a lot of new City fans.

This is going to be a nice thing to watch in the summer to fill the hole left by the closed season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.