'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

For those who like these series, Amazon have just released All or Nothing: New Zealand All Blacks. Hopefully this means we'll be next.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, does anybody know who they have narrating the City doco?

I’ve just watched the LA Rams All or Nothing and it’s great with Jon Hamm who also did the Arizona Cardinals for season before last. Will have to get onto the Cowboys and All blacks ones when I can.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, does anybody know who they have narrating the City doco?

I’ve just watched the LA Rams All or Nothing and it’s great with Jon Hamm who also did the Arizona Cardinals for season before last. Will have to get onto the Cowboys and All blacks ones when I can.

Jon Hamm does the American Football ones. Some NZ guy does the All Blacks one (he's ok) so I imagine they may get someone British to do ours...

I called Idris months ago! Sticking with it

Taika Waititi does the All Blacks one, but I've watched 4 episodes and didn't notice him that much.

If you don't know who he is, you may have seen some of his work - probably best known for directing Thor Ragnarok, but What We Do In The Shadows is the best thing he has done in my opinion in which he was one of the leading roles as well as directing/producing/writing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.