'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I've just watched a 45 mins preview of this show, looks absolutely stunning, great insight into the dressing room, loads of juicy bits, lots of stuff away from football too, about the players and staff socially and at home. All in all, looks fantastic and I guess I'm going to be an Amazon Prime customer shortly!

Where did you happen to see a preview of this?

It was part of a survey about Amazon Prime. Second question in was "How interested are you in Manchester City FC" - couldn't believe it my luck, next thing it starts a video, lots of writing over the vid though 'Property of Amazon Alternative' etc. but the impression of the show is incredible

Currently watching the All or Nothing of the All Blacks and finished the one about the Dallas Cowboys. Both are amazing. Can't wait for this. (The Michigan Wolverines one was a dud, but not because of production, I just don't fancy watching college kids walk to class).

Currently watching the All or Nothing of the All Blacks and finished the one about the Dallas Cowboys. Both are amazing. Can't wait for this. (The Michigan Wolverines one was a dud, but not because of production, I just don't fancy watching college kids walk to class).

I enjoyed all the NFL ones but not the All Blacks one. The quality of the production is superb in all them.

"Asa fucking Hartford... Do me a favour..."

I remember the last fly on the wall documentary.

Let's hope this one doesn't end in tears.

"Asa fucking Hartford... Do me a favour..."

I remember the last fly on the wall documentary.

Let's hope this one doesn't end in tears.
I remember the quote” what about that fuckin referee”!, as players trooped back into dressing room, cant remember who said it? Might have been joe corrigan??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.