Amazon prime

Quality picture for me and 30 days free then I will cancel,hdmi lead from laptop to TV I do same for BT sport and that's just £5 a month.

Big minuses tonight:
1. Robbie Savage
2, Crowd shots instead of the match (Lingering on purplenose, big nose and kenny the racist)
3. McCoist
4. Not calling out Mike Dean's performance. Perhaps the most biased exhibition in the name of refereeing i've ever seen.
They let themselves down badly on no 4,it was a dipper game though so no need to point out mane trying a dive and another shove by dick or the numerous violent conduct incidences...

Watched all our game last night on Sony TV and it never buffered once. Picture quality was a bit washed out though. Flicked between the United & Liverpool games tonight on the Sony and then a Samsung telly and again not a hint of buffering but picture quality for United game was much better.

Fcukin agenda.

The 'turn off the commentator and his knobhead mate but keep the crowd noise' option is awesome (a big improvement on mute).

Just need 2 more options now; 'never show a replay while the game is going on' and 'never show me a close up of the crowd or the directors box' and TV coverage will be perfect.
Didn’t Sky offer a “tactical cam” briefly which was a constant birds eye view of the pitch? Sounds similar to your no replays request

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.