Amazon prime

We're watching "Man in the High Castle" at the moment, its about what could have happened had the allies lost WW2, on about the 3rd series, and its been quite good so far.
Same here, we're on episode 9 of first season. So far so good. Jeez it wouldve been awful if they'd have won.

Same here, we're on episode 9 of first season. So far so good. Jeez it wouldve been awful if they'd have won.

no spoilers but it is ultimately not very good.
They had to shoe horn two series into one at the end when the network cancelled it.

Each to his own, but there is a reason Mrs Maisel has won award after award. No gory violence, just smart, funny dialogue and relationships. But as I said, each to is own.
Indeed, it's very well spoken of on this thread and elsewhere. I'm not a fan of stand up though (I think Jimmy Carr has something to do with it) or gory violence for that matter. That's why I'm seeking enlightenment btw.
no spoilers but it is ultimately not very good.
They had to shoe horn two series into one at the end when the network cancelled it.
thanks for that non-spoiler

Yeah - eastern Europe would have been ruled by a nasty dictatorship for 45 years. Oh that really happened.

Received my order of naj mango ketchup 3x 1.1kg bottles for £20. If you’ve never had it then fucking get it, it’s the closest thing I’ve found to restaurant mango chutney.
Just got a big bottle of the Gewurz Curry Ketchup for the bbq bratwurst.

Our hotdogs have been disappointing of late - Herta Jumbos have gone tasteless and we can't seem to find a decent replacement that's readily available. Suggestions very welcome.
Big packs of Bratwurst and Bockwurst at Lidl are decent.

Big packs of Bratwurst and Bockwurst at Lidl are decent.
as good as these?
1_hot-dog.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.