Ambulance

bluethrunthru

Just watching this - always in awe of them and in their debt but as well as the crews on the front line I am always struck by - in all these types of shows - how deaths also affect those in the call control centre. Its a massive team effort and they are all just magnificent.

Just watching this - always in awe of them and in their debt but as well as the crews on the front line I am always struck by - in all these types of shows - how deaths also affect those in the call control centre. Its a massive team effort and they are all just magnificent.

Saved my life when I was a nipper and my wifes life recently, respect admiration and my deepest thanks to the lot of them.

I did some time as an observer with West Mid's Ambulance Service.

First job I went to was Man v Train. I knew it was bad when the copper was stood hanging on to the railings honking her guts up.

Paramedics get a staggering amount of shit from the underclass they go out to help every day. Joe Public can be a real prick to them, it's appalling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.