America vs Pakistan

Pakistan is a predominately Muslim country, the neo-conservative evangelical christians of the US want to destroy this version of the Faith, when you really look at it "we" are of the same faith. Main differences:
1)Judaism acceots Jesus as a wise man BUT not the Messiah
2)Christians see the Old Testament as a book of inspiration, 10 commandments are something to live by
3)Islam accepts the Old Testament, 10 Commandments still rule and again Jesus is regarded as awise man/prophet. Islam, IMO, was "created" as a protest against the workings of the catholic "organised" church in fifth century AD, surprisingly it took another thousand years before the West saw that the catholic "way" was wrong. Then the protestant church was created-via Martin Luther, NOT the reason why Henry Tudor adopted protestism.

stony said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
stony said:
If India go in, America will be right behind them.
and dont forget us.

That's the worrying bit, this country would erupt.
a dont think it would stony the majority of pakistani people in this country would be to scared to cause destruption.i talk to my mate who's pakistani and a big blue he says there trying there best to weed out the minority who give mouslims a bad name.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
stony said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
stony said:
If India go in, America will be right behind them.
and dont forget us.

That's the worrying bit, this country would erupt.
a dont think it would stony the majority of pakistani people in this country would be to scared to cause destruption.i talk to my mate who's pakistani and a big blue he says there trying there best to weed out the minority who give mouslims a bad name.

Don't forget *our own* idiots, they wouldn't need much encouragement.

Some completely illogical rash comments here I'm afraid gents.
The simple fact is that lessons have been learned by 'the west' after Iraq and no-one is planning to invade Pakistan. WHAT does need to happen is for Pakistan to accept it does not/will not control terrorist factions within its borders, and it must either do so forthwith OR request assistance for others to help it do so.
That could mean the UN (yeah right) or a group of supportive nations, after all we all benefit from reductions in terrorism. I'm fairly sure there are lots of innocent Pakistani people terrified that their area/village is about to be attacked because some a......es from wherever have chosen their locale to be their preferred training camp. It is in everyones interest for the Pakistani government to stand up and be counted.
Like the Indian people at present, in many ways they deserve our help and support.

there's no way india would stand idly by if pakistan threatened nuclear action against america for the incursions and neither would the americans.

I can see another military coup on the horizon. In order to combat terrorism and secure the freedom of it's people. wouldn't be the first time the Pakistani's have done this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.