American owners a serious threat to our game ?

Not in any way defending them, but seeing how it doesn't break any of the FFP guidelines, it would seem to be a rather intelligent business practice. If,in fact, the Glazers sell the debt along with the rest of the shite that is united, as business people they've done rather well for themselves.

Not arguing with this at all, but I think the key point here is that they'll have done well for themselves, not for the club or the fans. It's not what ownership should be about.

Not in any way defending them, but seeing how it doesn't break any of the FFP guidelines, it would seem to be a rather intelligent business practice. If,in fact, the Glazers sell the debt along with the rest of the shite that is united, as business people they've done rather well for themselves.
Of all the yank owners, I love the Glazers most of all. They’re good lads.

I don't think they're a danger to the game itself, the game is healthy and the fans won't allow it or will just stop watching.

I think they are a threat to the clubs they own though. Their business model puts all the risk on the club. Club success and investment only comes with a return on that investment.

Banks running clubs is always going to be risk averse. City's success wouldn't have been achieved with that approach imo.

They have enough American owners in the premier they can vote for rules that benefit them!

Sounds like something a woke hipster say. You could get a job as a writer at the Gaurdian by suggesting Americans are bad for football and the likes of Bin Salman are its saviours.

Well done. Have a free latte, ill make a donation to Shameema Begum in your name

Sounds like something a woke hipster say. You could get a job as a writer at the Gaurdian by suggesting Americans are bad for football and the likes of Bin Salman are its saviours.

Well done. Have a free latte, ill make a donation to Shameema Begum in your name

? Are you suggesting they are good ? Load clubs with debt, want a ESL with no relegation or promotion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.