American Sports Teams

Nowhere does it state that you cannot enjoy the sport you partake in. P.S, I think it’s only a sport if there’s a load of you on one moose and the moose fights back (unlike the whore moose’s they have in Idaho).

They don't fight back as those dumb Idahoans put a gun to their heads, the mooses head not their own, though I've heard they are that dumb.

I liked the idea of the New York Mets as a sort of City to the mega franchise Yankees.

But soon lost interest when I found out they don't play in the same leagues?

Miami Dolphins. Went to a game against San Fransisco 49ers in 1986.
Arizona Diamondbacks. Went to a game v Pitsburgh Pirates in 2001 and then they went
on to win the World Series that season.

I think the College sports are more fun if you can get them.
I started following the Tar Heels when Ifirst started working over there (my first big project was in NC and I got invited to go tailgating). Been to Alabama, Penn State, Rutgers, Georgia, Clemson, Colorado; Princeton and West Point as well.
March madness is fun too even if you're not a big basketball fan.

New England Revolution - my local MLS team play in the Gillette stadium 16 miles away.

No interest in the red sox (the colour being the clue) nor basketball and that excuse of a game they call football.....

That's such a culturally insensitive name for a sports team.

Nowhere does it state that you cannot enjoy the sport you partake in. P.S, I think it’s only a sport if there’s a load of you on one moose and the moose fights back (unlike the whore moose’s they have in Idaho).
Sounds more like a gang bang than a sport. So the answer to my question is that it's a pleasureable pastime, unless I'm missing something.

The only one I follow is the Washington Redskins, and that’s mainly because of John Riggins, Joe Montana, Coach Gibbs and that fantastic team they had in the 80s when I used to love watching the package Channel 4 used to put together on a Sunday teatime (esp when songs of praise was the alternative) - oh and the annihilation instrumental mix (the best one) of Two Tribes used as a soundtrack to the best touchdowns of the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.