American Woman accuses Cristiano Ronaldo of Rape.

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by domalino, 28 Sep 2018.

1. oldtimerdiscopants

oldtimerdiscopants

I have noticed that the left and right wing press over in the states muddy the water a lot.

2. SWP's back

SWP's back

You can as the witness provides no evidence and the case is dropped.

3. karen7

karen7

How many more times,the girl never accused him of rape,she said she couldn't remember what happened,the police took it foward and he was charged with rape,lets not turn this into the chad thread,the cases could not be more different

4. kinkladze10

kinkladze10

Well stop banging on about it then, if you don’t like it.

Yes, your’re right the once victim never accused Chad of rape: However, she made an allagation that her drink was spiked because she had no memory of the night before, so as she could not confirm consent, rape must have occurred. Why else was it reported to the police.

The Chad case have used purely due to the fact that because just because an allagation has been made, does not mean the accused is guilty.

5. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

I am holding judgment on the Ronaldo one but the dr women in the us senate who was going on about an attempted rape 36 years ago was in my strong opinion acting.

6. karen7

karen7

Squirty took this into the chad case,i just answered him,she never accused him of rape and that is the misconception,there is loads of sexual assault definations that come under that unmbrella term,she thought she was spiked and had no memory of what happened and was right to go to the police as should anyone who feels they have been spiked

Before i get another thread ban i'm out on the Evans case

This case is different as the women has accused him,a rape kit and statements were taken she just refused to name him,i wouldn't have taken on a rich famous man back there either,i am not coming down on one side or the other as i have not read enough of the details and he hasn't been charged

7. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Problem is Karen in this day and age and as we saw with the Roxanne pallet case some women do make things up. Not saying this women is or is not. Let the law take its due course. I am a strong believer that in rape cases the accused should not be named. Let’s just say for now that Ronaldo is not guilty. He is still tainted forever guilty or not.

8. karen7

karen7

I totally agree naming people is wrong,in this case there has been a civiil case and maybe thats why it's out there already,i'm not sure with the internet it's possible to keep things a secret ,even with injunctions it's gets out on the web somehow,i suspect the number of people that make things up is not big enough to warrant a change in the law

9. argyle

argyle

As I said last night, the police and cps release the name of the alleged attacker in case there are other victims who can come forward.

That girl was also the victim of malicious attacks from Ched's supporters.

10. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

She definitley needs locking up. One twisted cow, solely living to ruin some blokes life.