American Woman accuses Cristiano Ronaldo of Rape.

gordondaviesmoustache

It’s the one crime where technology can hopefully aid justice more than any other, because there are so many injustices going on right now - both ways.

It’s such a terrible crime, and an equally terrible one to be wrongly accused of.

caseball

Is there any particular reason why three of my posts have been deleted from this thread? Curious.

caseball

The modding of my 'contributions' has been very uneven. My post 110 seems to have slipped past the thought police. After the deletion of my first two posts around pages 4 to 6, I fully expected the mods to show some moral leadership and delete the comment about Frankie Howerd. But no. Also, in response to some frankly unwholesome posts fixated on the anal aspects of the report, I was gratified that post 201 passed the decency test.

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Am I being ridiculous in thinking this is very poor reporting from the BBC?

Ronaldo's lawyers have claimed the documents are fake, and this is how the BBC decided to report it on their home page -

Is it just me that thinks that's potentially very misleading as a headline?

What's wrong with "Ronaldo Lawyers claim documents fake" or anything else that couldn't be mistaken for a factual statement that the documents are actually fabricated?
Not like the BBC to protect possible sexual predators, very odd

Don't have an account?

Register now!