Amidst all the moaning here is a simple fact!!!!!!

EalingBlue2

despite the fact we are completely rubbish, we have dropped points in two must win games and we are tactically inept with a terrible defence ......

the fact is not one single club out of the 92 league clubs has lost fewer games than us and only 2 clubs out of the 92 have only lost the once (Leeds and Charlton in Div 1)

In fact in all the major European Leagues only barca, Leverkeusen and Hamburg have not lost and only a handful more Inter, Samdoria, Juve, Werder bremen, Real Madrid and valencia have only lost once.

I doubt in the last 40 years we have been in such company and yet still you would think we were in a relegation battle if you came down from mars and read the what a lot of us are saying!

So you would be happy if we draw the rest of our games ie. not lose once? I wouldnt.

sick to death of being slaughtered for critisizing city...it doesnt mean i love them any less,we all just want them to do well.but seriously some fans seem to just constantly have these blue tinted glasses on...its ridiculous...we have been far from convincing all season,im not convinced by hughes' tactical awareness.are we not allowed to say richards has been shite=FACT...ZABALETA is too slow=FACT...lescott is a waste of space etc....if i have a go at them at games i get told to get behind the team...let me put it this way...we love city and birds,but if your going out with a bird and she's doing something wrong u say it and vice versa...it doesnt mean you love them any less or they love you any less and its the same with city...nothing wrong with criticism everyone...everyone is entitled to there opinion regardless of what that may be...

goat boy said:
Bluefinn said:
So you would be happy if we draw the rest of our games ie. not lose once? I wouldnt.

We're only about 22 points from safety as it is. We'd be more or less safe by Christmas. What more could you want? ;P

I'm pretty happy how we are doing to be honest. I'm just saying that it's sometimes stupid to call ties good results. Also I see what you mean, I think we will still finish top6 easily and won't be too far away from 4th, we might even get there.

Bluefinn said:
goat boy said:
We're only about 22 points from safety as it is. We'd be more or less safe by Christmas. What more could you want? ;P

I'm pretty happy how we are doing to be honest. I'm just saying that it's sometimes stupid to call ties good results. Also I see what you mean, I think we will still finish top6 easily and won't be too far away from 4th, we might even get there.

I'm not worried, personally, I think it's another phase in the bedding in process. Hopefully this time next season we won't be going through it again for what will then be the 4th consecutive season of bedding in half or more of a team through the Autumn months. It'll come right lads, you watch.

The OP's point is good. I'm pleased that the only thing that's beaten City this season, in league, cup, and the last two friendlies, is 6 minutes of questionable or even dubious match officiating.

I think we are starting to plateau now.

We had our good start, and now starts the real settling in period. We have drew away at Villa and Wigan, and at home to Fulham. That's a team who have just beaten the league leaders, and two others who are tough, European teams.
A draw against these is good enough for any top four team.

We have started the real work now and won't be hitting any more highs for a few month while the team begins to understand each other. We will get there in the end, and may well pick up a league cup on the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.