Amir Khan in the news again

Got to be more to this than he's saying. Can't believe someone was taken off a flight without having been spoken to first. If the guy had his mask on incorrectly you'd say "Sir, can you please put your mask on properly?". And why would Khan be thrown off as well? They all probably did the "Do you know who I am?" routine.

He really does come over as an arrogant, entitled twat.

Been in his company once around the court case time when you'd think he'd be keeping his head down, gobshite wanker....didn't tell him that, just left where I was & went elsewhere.

Got to be more to this than he's saying. Can't believe someone was taken off a flight without having been spoken to first. If the guy had his mask on incorrectly you'd say "Sir, can you please put your mask on properly?". And why would Khan be thrown off as well? They all probably did the "Do you know who I am?" routine.

He really does come over as an arrogant, entitled twat.
American Airlines said the two refused to comply with the face masks rule. They wouldn't wear them, basically. "I did nothing wrong".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.