Amrik Gill

Do you mind me asking what happened? Something similar with me once but I refused to transfer money.

To be fair, it was pretty tame. I was selling tickets for a City game, he came up with some bullshit reason why he couldn’t pay but with him being a fellow blue (and a member on here), I thought I’d let him have the tickets and he’d give me the money the next City game (like he said). That didn’t happen and he avoided my calls. I sat next to him actually at the game for 45 minutes and he strikes me as someone who’s suffering from some kind of disability so I’m not gonna hold a grudge against him.

To be fair, it was pretty tame. I was selling tickets for a City game, he came up with some bullshit reason why he couldn’t pay but with him being a fellow blue (and a member on here), I thought I’d let him have the tickets and he’d give me the money the next City game (like he said). That didn’t happen and he avoided my calls. I sat next to him actually at the game for 45 minutes and he strikes me as someone who’s suffering from some kind of disability so I’m not gonna hold a grudge against him.

He did that to a mate of mine too. Claimed he’d been mugged and couldn’t pay up.

Even uglier pal if he’d done it to some of the kids back in the day. Good thing we didn’t have internet etc had to meet face to face
yeah...he'd be a wanted ugly ****.....then plastic surgery Longsight style.

Not that I condone violence or cutting nobheads up or owt

If anyone has been ripped off by him and needs a pint to calm down, try Duffys in Chorlton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.