Amsterdam

citizen

Right im off to the Dam friday till sunday

Any advice on where to go?

How much is a pint over there?

Thanks.

5 euros most places, it's fucking expensive. You're talking a 10 spot for a fucking subway. We went in April and got a fry up one morning which was 10 euro's and consisted of 1 thin sausage, 1 egg, a slice of toast and some cold beans

We managed to find one place though where it was 3 euro's a pint and you could smoke weed inside but I've no idea where it wa sor what it was called unfortunately

hill st. blues..i liked it (tourist!!!)

loved the argentine steak houses....ahhhhhh quality! fair price!!

if i went back i d have to get a boat,missed the museums :(

all and all daft place ,do your own thing...its half the adventure mate ;)

have a great time blue!!

A PINT?! Dya mean an Ounce? Ha, you'll be paying a lot for a pint of shitty Heineken even though it's made there, probs 5-6 euros for 500 ML. As for coffee shops get to Hill Street Blues, as Des said, fuckin great place. Was there in Feb and decided to have a bong of white widow on the last night, me n 3 mates were so baked one of us fell asleep with, legs over the sofa and they really didn't give a fuck just laughed at him, cracking place.

The best place to drink, eat and smoke at the same time is a place called Barney's Uptown. They had a DJ on playin some ace tunes(hitting bongs) and the burgers were top notch, as was the chronic(over the road). I'm gonna disagree with Des n say don't go to the Argentinean Steak Houses, we had a bad experience I'll just say cold steak, basil fawlty, broken chair and 200 euros out of pocket.

Find your own places though don't just listen to me and if you're goin for brass avoid the main street, they may be fit as fuck but they'll rip ya right off ;)

The Fat el Hombre said:
5 euros most places, it's fucking expensive. You're talking a 10 spot for a fucking subway. We went in April and got a fry up one morning which was 10 euro's and consisted of 1 thin sausage, 1 egg, a slice of toast and some cold beans

We managed to find one place though where it was 3 euro's a pint and you could smoke weed inside but I've no idea where it wa sor what it was called unfortunately
Good weed then!

Its well expensive, but a quality weekend. Make sure you try some of the truffles, theyre mint. Cheapest pint we got was 4.50, most of the time paying 5 or 6. There is a hostel on the next road away from the red light going towards the train station that does Jagermeister for 1 euro before 9pm and also 2 Becks for 1 deals. Was quality in there at night as well, decent music and was always busy.

Oh that white widow is something else.....blows your fuckin brains,we sat in a coffee shop opposite the big church in Dam square..and got blasted.

As guys are saying tho very expensive,keep up the alleys for a cheap "window",and for fuck sakes stay in a gang of 2 or 3 of ya's ...it's rough as fuck in certain places

Great place though

True_Blue69 said:
Its well expensive, but a quality weekend. Make sure you try some of the truffles, theyre mint. Cheapest pint we got was 4.50, most of the time paying 5 or 6. There is a hostel on the next road away from the red light going towards the train station that does Jagermeister for 1 euro before 9pm and also 2 Becks for 1 deals. Was quality in there at night as well, decent music and was always busy.

HA, that's where I stayed, The meeting point is what i think it's called. 10 Euro a night, full of weirdos but it's fuckin ace. No curfew too...

We stayed in one called thee Hansbrinker and it was a complete shit hole. It actually takes pride in how shit it is

Café de Dam, Louis Bar. It is next to Dam Square. It is the smallest bar in Dam and is full of football scarves on the ceiling. I spend most of my time while in Dam at this place as I know the owners daughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.