An Alternative Would You

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest

When looking at the favourite programmes as a child thread a thought struck me, and I wondered what others thought.

Years ago, I used to love Lindsay Wagner in The Bionic Woman. Now that it's like 35 years later, given the chance, I'd still be interested even though she's now 60. Still looks good though...

So did u have any crushes as a kid, and if you were given the chance now, even though they're now much older would you?

This was Lindsay Wagner last year...

441px-Lindsay_Wagner_July08.jpg

LOL I'm, only 28, but Jet from Gladiators was a good 'un! Also, all 3 of Bananarama, and yes, I still would do all 3, but I dunno what Jet looks like anymore.

Would post pics but I'm at work

Alexandra Bastedo (the Champions) absolutely rocked my world when i was growing up , what a babe she was ..... as was Diana Rigg (Avengers) ....... but it's more than 40 years ago now , and even i have limits!

I also fancied her out of that sit-com 'the Cuckoos nest' ...... Diane someone or other!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.