An apology is required ...... from YOU the so called fans !!

oakiecokie

So after last nights unfortunate dismissal from the Carling Cup,we hear that Bobby has only 3 fit defenders for the visit of Chelsea.
I hope ALL you whingers,doom merchants and usual moaners,have the decency to apologise to the Boss,for his team selection.
It wasn`t a dilema !!!!
It was a no goer on who played in the back four last night.It was NOT an option to play 4 youngsters.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.
Do you honestly believe that a manager of his integrity would deliberately put out a weakened Team,knowing that the fans would expect a win against another PL team ??
Fools if you think so !!
Have the balls for once and give the Boss a chance !!

yes im sorry. sorry for going to all but one game this season, sorry for supporting the lads. sorry for booking days off work, forking out endless cash to watch the team up and down the country.

yes, stranger on the internet, who may or may not go to any games. im sorry

oakiecokie said:
So after last nights unfortunate dismissal from the Carling Cup,we hear that Bobby has only 3 fit defenders for the visit of Chelsea.
I hope ALL you whingers,doom merchants and usual moaners,have the decency to apologise to the Boss,for his team selection.
It wasn`t a dilema !!!!
It was a no goer on who played in the back four last night.It was NOT an option to play 4 youngsters.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.
Do you honestly believe that a manager of his integrity would deliberately put out a weakened Team,knowing that the fans would expect a win against another PL team ??
Fools if you think so !!
Have the balls for once and give the Boss a chance !!
an apology is required to us so called fans that paid 20 quid to west brom ,,plus petrol....the ticket should come with a health warning.....the following team may not be the city you think,,,,,,last year palace away ..mark hughes played strong team on a wednesday ...tevez and swp scored...and gues what they played on the saturday after aswell .....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Only this.

It seems that leap of faith is our Achilles heel.

I think people are generally making their mind's up about Mancini based on the evidence he has presented since he took over. Some interpret the progress as greater than the flaws. Others are beginning to look at the flaws and wonder just how much of the progress is actually progress.

Time will tell - but please, lets not resort to applauding anyone who doesn't question Mancini, and vilifying everyone who does...if that becomes the case, I'll be the first person to fuck this board off.

Cant believe how many are on the medical table,a fuckin month into the season,if it was say Jan/Feb then fair enough but for fuck sake we are a month in

No point in coming with excuses now after the event,I bet the ones who wernt fit are available for selection saturday though ?

Dress it up whichever way you want,it was a disaster last nite

forevercity said:
yes im sorry. sorry for going to all but one game this season, sorry for supporting the lads. sorry for booking days off work, forking out endless cash to watch the team up and down the country.

whether you wanna be sarcastic or not

he is right.

I feel sorry for those that didn't sign up to the cup scheme, easy fucking loyalty points !

forevercity said:

Stranger on the internet.
I`ve probably seen more City games, than before you were not even a sperm count.
Have you hitchiked to Bilbao and Vienna ??
Where,he asks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.