An apology - P12 British tourist dies after being struck by helicopter rotor blades

Surely the solution, in this H&S age, is stop the doors opening until the blades have fully stopped moving.

That being said, you don’t hear of many of this type of accident.
Weirdly I imagine that H & S would preclude that option in case you have to exit fast in an emergency.

The reason you don't see many of these accidents is what has got me into trouble here so i will leave it to others to draw conclusions.

Weirdly I imagine that H & S would preclude that option in case you have to exit fast in an emergency.

The reason you don't see many of these accidents is what has got me into trouble here so i will leave it to others to draw conclusions.
Ok, let’s add an emergency override button!

We all make mistakes or do some silly things when we're younger.

Dr blue. You seem like a decent enough guy and your reactions after people have pulled you up you have been very respectful.
It’s turned very strange for me as you are agreeing you have been a little harsh.

Why don’t we wipe our mouths and delete the thread and start again with something a little less controversial.

I fall firmly into that category, I'm still doing them.
Me too, mate. So many times i could have died by doing something stupid! haha. Falling in the River Irwell at 4am after drinking home brew wine was a bad one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.