An Apology...

Bluemoon115

Sorry folks. My earlier thread was a reaction to a shit situation, but there was no excuse.

Obviously on the pitch he's done wonders for us and that shouldn't be forgotten. I'm just pissed off that, in typical City fashion, there's a spanner thrown into the works just as we're turning a corner.

So yeah, sorry folks, I'm the **** and deserved the abuse.

1.618034 said:
Fair enough mate. Well done for apologising quickly... But think next time eh?
The statement just pissed me off beyond measure, plus a couple of glasses of wine, it seemed like a good idea, though obviously not.

But yeah, engage brain in future is a definite rule.

in your previous post i stuck up for you saying your posts are usually fact related and you always back yourself up in an arguement but your thread disappeared.

so i will just say everybody has been caught short with what`s happened but it`s history now and we move on,no one player is bigger than OUR club and we as fans have every right to feel pissed off that tevez has quite obviously taken us for a ride.

i hope he plays against the toffees and we show our feelings loud and clear...

manimanc said:
in your previous post i stuck up for you saying your posts are usually fact related and you always back yourself up in an arguement but your thread disappeared.

so i will just say everybody has been caught short with what`s happened but it`s history now and we move on,no one player is bigger than OUR club and we as fans have every right to feel pissed off that tevez has quite obviously taken us for a ride.

i hope he plays against the toffees and we show our feelings loud and clear...
Cheers pal.

My opinion about him hasn't changed, but the way I expressed it wasn't ideal. But as you say, we've been done, and the statement just annoyed me. he didn't justify any of this, just spouted some nonsense about some irrelevant characters at City (to him anyway), and made a few comments that may divide fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.