An easy Xmas fixture list doesn't hide the fact the Rags...

kiam06

Are rubbish! Fair enough they are hanging in and IMO will even overtake us come New Years Day but we can't change their easy Xmas fixtures. After Xmas is a different matter they have tough games alot of which are away and we have almost all of ours at home.

They are pretty average to me and we have nothing to worry about so don't let the media get to you, it takes a bit more than a few wins against relegation fodder to make you a good team.

I think we will win the league by more than 5 clear points.

kiam06 said:
Are rubbish! Fair enough they are hanging in and IMO will even overtake us come New Years Day but we can't change their easy Xmas fixtures. After Xmas is a different matter they have tough games alot of which are away and we have almost all of ours at home.

They are pretty average to me and we have nothing to worry about so don't let the media get to you, it takes a bit more than a few wins against relegation fodder to make you a good team.

I think we will win the league by more than 5 clear points.

You missed out on the "tick-tock" comment... always a winner!

Just as they were proclaiming to us a month ago, nothing is won in December. Now they're acting like they have won it, bunch of hypocrites that they are. You only have to look at the fixture list; we have already played them, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs away, with only Arsenal at home. They've played all bar Liverpool at home in the first half of the season, and they have to go to our place, the Emirates, Stamford Bridge and White Hart Lane in the new year. We only have to go to the Emirates out of those. That said, we still need to make sure we pick up the points from the teams without any disrespect intended, that we should really be beating. Yesterday was one of those occasions. Still, don't panic.

last season after xmas they lost 4 and drew 2..

And as said they have Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and us all away from home as well as Liverpool at home.

They are far from average and anyone who thinks they are is deluded. To be winning the amount of games they are with so many injuries is exceptional but we have nothing to fear in the long run. If we just keep doing what we're doing we'll go on another winning run sooner rather than later.

i agree, totally confident that we will win the league the scum hav got to go away to the arse,chelsea,us and spuds(although the spuds havent got the bottle to beat them) ide rather hav our fixtures than theres.
the wigan games for ushited are guaranteed 6pts every season so long as old big mouth whelan is still stuck up taggarts aresehole the guy virtually creams his pants when talking about slur alex its fookin cringeworthy.

funny how they normally giv us and everyone else a game tho!

Bobbies Black Bins said:
last season after xmas they lost 4 and drew 2..

And as said they have Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and us all away from home as well as Liverpool at home.
Did you miss the memo? They always get better in the second half of the season!

i expect them to go to 1st in the league soon but they will fall for sure.

a rag fan shouted in the bar yesterday "back to the top of the league"

not being able to add is a common trait for the clowns! i want this, we will take it!!

Silly to say they are rubbish. It willl be very, very close. Neither side has Champions League to worry about. I think City are probably the best side but United appear more resilient. If we win the title this year we will have to earn it and underestimating the opposition is complacency of the highest order. It's going to be fascinating as Mancini will be up against Ferguson a manager who has out manouvered virtually all comers. Come on Roberto you can do it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.