An easy Xmas fixture list doesn't hide the fact the Rags...

lets have a quiz and see who can guess how many rags there are on this thread on a wind up?

Obviously kun>messi and Mike Channons Windmill for starters, but can you spot the others?

kiam06 said:
Are rubbish! Fair enough they are hanging in and IMO will even overtake us come New Years Day but we can't change their easy Xmas fixtures. After Xmas is a different matter they have tough games alot of which are away and we have almost all of ours at home.

They are pretty average to me and we have nothing to worry about so don't let the media get to you, it takes a bit more than a few wins against relegation fodder to make you a good team.

I think we will win the league by more than 5 clear points.

agreed, the the fa can help them all they want and we'll still win it.

fenny69 said:
lets have a quiz and see who can guess how many rags there are on this thread on a wind up?

Obviously kun>messi and Mike Channons Windmill for starters, but can you spot the others?

I sincerely hope you are taking the piss pal !

Oh and by the way can you really give me a legit reason as to why scum & dippers get 4 days break and the rest 2 - can you?

I have never insulted any blue on any forum because it´s just not the done thing imo but you got pretty close mate
Happy new year

jay_mcfc said:
They are far from average and anyone who thinks they are is deluded. To be winning the amount of games they are with so many injuries is exceptional but we have nothing to fear in the long run. If we just keep doing what we're doing we'll go on another winning run sooner rather than later.

A friend of mine who works for Harlaam FC in Holland believes that other than Dalgleish, all the British managers are in awe and are afraid of whisky breath, in the same way Dutch managers, have issue's with Van Gaal. This is an honest and accurate comment, the only managers to have had little interaction either as players, or managers with that corrupt bully boy and taken him on and beaten him, are foriegn.
I don't believe they will overtake us, we played poorly against WBA, but I'm confident that we will be seeing De Rossi, Silva and Hazard come in before the Janaury deadline ends and I think this will give us the added zip we need to win four trophies this season.

de niro said:
kiam06 said:
Are rubbish! Fair enough they are hanging in and IMO will even overtake us come New Years Day but we can't change their easy Xmas fixtures. After Xmas is a different matter they have tough games alot of which are away and we have almost all of ours at home.

They are pretty average to me and we have nothing to worry about so don't let the media get to you, it takes a bit more than a few wins against relegation fodder to make you a good team.

I think we will win the league by more than 5 clear points.

agreed, the the fa can help them all they want and we'll still win it.

All of a sudden they beat wigan at home 5-0 ( a team that has never taken points from them and reduced to 10 men) and theyre gonna win the league...

ffs haha wibble.

United's manager is absolutely brilliant, their team isn't.
Gibson or Yaya Toure?
Hernandez or Aguero?
etc etc.

They are may not have the same quality of player as us but that does not make them rubbish. They have that mentality that they will win the game no matter who it is against and that is why they pick up points , even with some of the gash players they have. But I agree that teams make them look better than they are, as soon as they know that they are up against the rags they have the belief that they won't get anything from the game. They lose the game before it has even kicked off. Then the rags pick them off at will , even with the likes of Park and Welbeck on the pitch. They will struggle at some point, they have to go away to the best teams in the league and considering they only just scrape through against those teams at home, they will drop points and lose games. But one thing is for sure is that they won't go away, if we want to win this title it is in our hands. If we play like we can and get the results , the rags can do whatever they want , but we will still come out on top...

jay_mcfc said:
They are far from average and anyone who thinks they are is deluded. To be winning the amount of games they are with so many injuries is exceptional but we have nothing to fear in the long run. If we just keep doing what we're doing we'll go on another winning run sooner rather than later.

Have to say i agree ........

results like the 1-0 wins they achieved at Swansea and Villa are the type of results that win titles , and they will definetely give it their best shot after Christmas ......

but they have to come to the Etihad in the league , and if we can keep pace with them up until then we could eventually shock everyone ... but we MUST win at Sunderland , as the rags will surely beat a poor Blackburn side , and should we lose we'll hand them an important physchological advantage going into the New year.

A 'statement of intent' is what's required right now , and a win at the Stadium of Light in the ONLY way of providing that ...... doesn't have to be a resounding or convincing win , 1-0 and an own goal would do!

grass_allergy said:
United's manager is absolutely brilliant, their team isn't.
Gibson or Yaya Toure?
Hernandez or Aguero?
etc etc.
This is exactly what a rag mate said to me the other day. Anyone other than Sir Bacon and we'd be running away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.