An obvious replacement.... maybe it's staring us in the face

Watch out for Harry Winks. He's really growing on me, looking the part in that position and still a young lad at 23.

Watch out for Harry Winks. He's really growing on me, looking the part in that position and still a young lad at 23.
It’ll be interesting to see how he continues to develop, I don’t see why he would leave Spurs at this stage of his career though while he’s in the first team, especially now they’ve just sold Dembele.

It’ll be interesting to see how he continues to develop, I don’t see why he would leave Spurs at this stage of his career though while he’s in the first team, especially now they’ve just sold Dembele.
Good point but if they keep on being that 3rd, 4th, quarter final, semi final club in another three years... with Pochetinno going to Barcelona and that Spurs defence breaking up... he might just fancy that move!

Could do , but would be a massive waste

Agree.
My recollection of those early games in the world cup is that Martinez played him there but he was less than impressive.
I think it was more a case of him being less than impressed.
He didn't shine and nor did they until he was pushed forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.